This web page has been designed to publicize the work of HenryGR and javibii.
This website and all its contents, including texts, images, sound and any other material, are the property of its authors or third parties who have authorized the use of these contents.
All rights reserved.
The address of our website is: https://henrygr.com.
All access to this website is subject to the following conditions:
- Only non-commercial personal use is authorized. The modification of the Web or its contents is not allowed.
- None of the authors is responsible for the information that can be obtained through the links to external systems.
- Likewise, we are not responsible for the damages caused by access or the inability to access to the Web.
- In no case will Cookies or other similar means can be used to store information that allows identifying the physical user of the Web.
- You can see more information about our Cookies policy in the: Cookies Information Page
Through the contact form, you are not allowed to provide any personal information. We promise to respond by email to the address provided. We do not save any data beyond those necessary for such contact.
When visitors leave contact messages, we collect the data that is displayed on the contact form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s user agent chain to help detect spam.
When Cookies are generated for the best functioning of the comments, they have a one-year expiration time, to facilitate the entry of other further comments.
When visitors leave comments, we collect the data that is displayed in the comments form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser user agent chain to help detect spam.
Security is very important for us, we want to protect ourselves and protect our visitors, that’s why we have adopted measures to protect against intruders and against the injection of malware.
The IP address of the visitors, the ID of the connected users and the username of the access attempts are registered conditionally to check for malicious activity and protect the site from specific types of attacks. Examples of conditions in which registration is made are access attempts, disconnection requests, suspicious URL requests, changes in site content, and password changes. This information is kept for 60 days.
With whom we share your data
How long we keep the collected data?
The security records are kept for 60 days.
Where do we send your data?